West Berkshire logo

Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership (in West Berkshire)Procedures Manual

Reporting Concerns

If you are concerned about a child's welfare or worried they are being abused, you can make a referral to West Berkshire Council Children and Families Social Care Services Telephone number - 01635 503 090 or email child@westberks.gov.uk.

The Concerned about a child in West Berkshire webpage can also be used to share information with your local office.

If you are unsure the Pan Berks Procedures Manual will be able to help guide you or the Threshold Criteria which tells you which types of services a family may need to get support.

Alternatively you can call ChildLine for advice on 0800 1111 or email them by visiting www.childline.org.uk


What to do if you're worried a child is being abused: Advice for practitioners